ESP32-CAM module not stable, black screen, disconnect all the time? (模組 影像串流一直斷線不穩 - 先檢查電阻)

I have bought two ESP32-CAM modules and doing a weekend project. However, the video streaming from these two ESP-32CAM modules are not stable and just constantly disconnect and get black screens after few minutes or even few seconds. It's quite annoying.  After search and search, I found this article...

https://randomnerdtutorials.com/esp32-cam-connect-external-antenna/

If you have encountered similar issues on your ESP32-CAM modules, remember to check the location of the resistors.

Left: External antenna resistor location

Right: Internal antenna resistor location

Photo from the refereed website above. Thanks!


Thanks for the vendor who sold me these two ESP32-CAM modules that put on these external antenna resistors for me....but at least tell me in advance.   I was debug here and there for few days until I found out why! ha..  😅



===中文版====

我買了2 個ESP32-CAM 模組, 搞不定影像串流一直斷線不穩定….直到看到這一篇!  找了外接天線來裝上後, 穩定多了, 不再斷線黑畫面. 

如果你也遇到同樣的問題, 記得先檢查 ESP32-CAM 上的天線電阻位置. 

https://randomnerdtutorials.com/esp32-cam-connect-external-antenna/

左側圖: 外接天線電阻
右側圖: 內接天線電阻


但這老闆也太好心了, 給我的 2個模組都焊上了外接天線電阻...也沒有告訴我,  於是我一直 debug … debug … 再debug 就這樣花了好久時間~~ 😅



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino - DFPlayer Mini MP3 Module

Android control color RGB LED using HC-05 Bluetooth with Arduino (Part I)

Arduino #27 AsyncWifimanager ElegantOTA ESP32 (WiFi Password Mgnt. + WiFi Firmware Update)